Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Droid Metallic

Getting back to this world from points beyond the beyond makes me feel like 'Begin the Begin' all over again! Star slapping Guldrick of yore could not have said it better. With one fell swoop I was knocked down, from on high, to very low...

No big thing you say? Perhaps not inasmuch as here I am at my Cyber Deck 13 mincing words again - whilst the covert bonnet becomes overt we'll take a chance at the new Doom wad...

...and say hello to all of those who've missed me terribly over the last year or so since I first graced the net with this blog.

I am just barely touching bases here (All your bases are us.) but I feel grateful for this much.

Whatever chemtrail dump was dumped on us a few weeks ago sure was phracking potent! Takes awhile to get back...

Stars come into being and go out of being with great rapidity. Don't get hung up on stars...

EOF
BBL
IYL

blog comments powered by Disqus